After have been dating an Italian for a while you start noticing you’re doing things a little bit differently. Here are 10 signs that will prove me right (or wrong?).
1. You’re doing a lot more hand gestures!
2. You never use a knife when you eat pasta… never!
3. You start answering the phone with a: “Prrrrrrronto”!
4. Eating dinner before 10 PM is just late lunch.
5. First you eat the pasta… then you eat the meat…
… then you eat the potatoes.. then you eat the vegetables… then you eat/drink your ‘sorbet limone’… then you drink the coffee… And it takes all together about 10 min to eat.
6. You always eat bread… at every meal!
7. … and the older the bread is, the better it tastes…
8. Olive oil… must have olive oil.
9. Breakfast = an espresso and a “brioche” (a crossaint or a Danish)
10. If you won’t lick your kitchen sink (or anything else in your kitchen)…
… it’s not clean enough.